Mission Transition is a a 501(c)(3), public non-profit foundation, that is committed to helping our wounded Heroes heal and strengthen the bond between them and their families, from clinical recovery to home. Our Mission is to help Warriors win the fight against PTSD. Through the support and generosity of Fidelity Partners and Campo Rio Ranch 100% of all its net proceeds go towards projects that support our nations active-duty military, veterans, and first-responders. Mission Transition (Host), offers other 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations (Guest) that align with our mission, may use of our Texas hill country venues at no cost or a reduced rate.
HOSTING HEROES EVENTS
Mission Transition is committed to helping our active military, veterans, and first-responders fight PTSD, and strengthen the bond between them and their families. Mission Transition, from time-to-time offers use of its Texas Hill Country facilities to other like-minded nonprofit organizations events.
Nonprofit organizations that would like to use our venues may request additional information at [email protected]
General Guidelines & FAQ
- Organizations which actively support and align with our mission initiative.
- The organization event participants are active duty service personnel, veterans, and first-responders.
- Guest Organization must provide Mission Transition copies of event information i.e. co-sponsors, participants, notifications, schedules, flyers, advertising, promotions, rules and guidelines of event.
- All event dates are typically approved at least 30 days prior to the event date.
- Events must be approved by Mission Transition prior to posting on any public notice, event calendars or websites.
- Event scheduling is available starting 120 days prior to the event date.
- Events hours including setup and clean up time is limited to no more than 6 hours.
- Events must start after 8:00AM and end before dark.
- Guest organizations are responsible for all event relate expenses i.e. to security, permits, event insurance, promotional items, food, water, mechanical and electronic equipment, furniture rentals, port-a-johns, clean up, etc.
- Guest organizations must provide Mission Transition a list of all event volunteers and registered participants upon request.
- All Guest organization volunteers and participants are required to sign a landowner’s release of liability and waiver form before accessing property.
- For the Veterans Pavilion, guest organization volunteers and participants combined shall not to exceed 90 individuals.
- For the Flag Pavilion, guest organization volunteers and participants combined shall not to exceed 45 individuals.
- For both pavilions, guest organization volunteers and participants shall not be less than 20 individuals.