WARRIORS CHILI COOK-OFF FUNDRAISER EVENT
WARRIORS CHILI COOK-OFF FUNDRAISER
TBA FALL 2019
Help support our Warriors and Mission Transition fight PTSD by sponsoring a veteran or active duty hero or their organization. Our Warrior Chili Cook-Off is a fun and friendly chili cooking competition event for active duty and veterans. Military units, squadrons, veteran posts and other organizations are invited to register and compete for the best Warrior Chili awards.
Mission Transition welcomes our nation’s heroes and their sponsors to come out and enjoy a wonderful and “chili full-filling day” in the scenic Texas Hill Country along the beautiful Nueces River, 2 miles north of Vance, Texas at Campo Rio Ranch.
*Participants and their team guests must register online or via email at least 48 hours prior to the event to insure cook-site availability.
- Cook-Sites are limited to 22 sites, so register early for best cook-site locations.
- Participant’s entry cost: $150.00 suggested donation (up to three team members)
- Guests (over 18 Yrs) admission: $10.00 suggested donation
- Guests (under 18 Yrs) admission: $5.00 suggested donation
- Location sign-in and set up starts at 9:00 AM & ends at 5:00 PM
- Judging starts at 3:00 PM (winners announced at 4:00 PM)
- Music-door prizes-food and beverage booths
- First Place Prize…….$300.00
- Second Place Prize..$200.00
- Third Place Prize……$100.00
Entry fees are tax deductible under the IRS 501c3, charitable donation rules. All proceeds from this event shall go towards supporting our Veterans through Mission Transition.
Contact Leo Silva, USAF, CMSgt (Retired) for questions or sponsorship [email protected]